Monday, March 17, 2014

Why You Need a Waffle Iron.

yummy monday title button photo c41588db-8f15-4de5-90e0-d0ada37b9cd6_zpsf029cce8.jpg


This was, officially, not my original idea.  You know that, don't you?


While perusing my pinterest boards a while ago, looking for something easy and delicious to make, I came across this:


Which I cannot, unfortunately, find the source for - ARG.  If it's you, I'm sorry.

So, I decided to test it out.  Results?

A much less appetizing photo collage.  
Also, Seriously tasty cinnabun waffles in a matter of mere minutes.  

The kids loved them.   I highly recommend them.  You know how sometimes you see stuff on pinterest and then you try it out and it's like, well, that was nice IN THEORY.

These aren't like that.  So feel free to make them, I already tested it for you.  You're welcome.

Now, did you know you can make your entire breakfast on this little waffle iron?  It's true!  I refer you to exhibit A:
Waffle Iron Eggs - Super Healthy Kids

Pair this with Exhibit B:
Waffle Iron Hashbrowns - Tablespoon

And add just a bit of Exhibit C:
Waffle Iron Bacon - One Good Thing by Jillee

And you've got an awesome breakfast right there!  But you could ALSO add French Toast!

Waffle Iron French Toast - Cooking With My Kid

Or, of course, waffles.  
Check out the buttermilk waffles I made along with vanilla custard sauce for a waffle bar dinner.

You could also make lunch with your waffle iron:

Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Fifteen Spatulas

Corn Dog Waffles - Pennywise Cooks


Dinner:




 Waffleburger  - Waffleizer


AND DESSERT!!!


Waffle Brownies - Tea And Cookies


Orange Dream Waffles - Buns in My Oven


S'moreffles - Waffleizer


So, essentially, you could spend one day JUST COOKING ON YOUR WAFFLE IRON.  I'm totally going to do that.  Just to see if it works out.  Reason number 374 for why I love my waffle iron.

If you want more ideas of what you can make on your waffle iron, or need to justify purchasing an expensive waffle iron to your significant other, go to Waffleizer.  AWESOME. 

Oh, um, yes.  Happy St. Patrick's Day, too.   



*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...