Sunday, February 9, 2014

As if you need more ideas.


Well, I just can't help it.  I have to show you a few things I've pinned for Valentine's Day.  I'll admit: it wasn't until I saw all the cute ideas out there in the creative world that I finally started enjoying crafting and decorating for the festival of luuuv.  So, now that I've found a reason to celebrate the holiday, I'm sharing it with you.  Instead of a preview post.  I knew you'd understand.  

(50 of other people's ideas, and a few of mine)

1. Love Reminder - Moorea Seal
2. Succulent gift - See Kate Sew
3. I "Dew" Love You - Detail-Oriented Diva
4. Love Jar - A Well Crafted Life
5. 52 Reasons I Love You - Paper Vine
6. Sock Valentine  - Thirty Handmade Days
7. 7 Days of Love - The Dating Divas
8. Starburst gift - I heart naptime
9. 12 Months of Dates - The Thinking Closet



1. Play Doh - g*rated
2. Lego Accessories - Chez Beeper Bebe
3. Light Sabers - Cute as a Fox
4. Sucker - Somewhat Simple
5. Monster Push Ups - Repeat Crafter Me
6. Pencils Arrows - The Cottage Market
7. Mini Bow and Arrow - Merrythought
8. Whoopee Cushion - Paging Supermom
9. I Pick You - JackOLyn Murphy
10. Glow Sticks - kommunicated






Giant "Kiss" Rice Krispie Treats - Home Stories A to Z
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake - Cooking Classy
Heart Peanut Butter Blossoms - Eighteen 25
Heart Pancakes - gatorademilitary.com
Heart Coconut Cookies - Best Friends for Frosting
Sweet Swirl Cookies - Pretty Prudent
Apple Hearts - 9Bytz.com

1. Edible Tic Tac Toe - Rook No. 17
2. Pop-up Heart - Surprise DIY
3. Jellybean bracelets - Grey Luster Girl
4. mosaic hearts - source unknown.  Pinned here.
5. "thumb"body loves you - Raisin Boat Blog
6. Painted Heart Bag - V and Co
7. Bingo - My Favorite Finds
8. Clothespin Gator - A Mom Not a Professional Nor a Perfectionist
9. Felt Bookmarks - bhg




1. Photo Strip Heart Garland - Scrapper Girl
2. Heart Topiary - Grey Luster Girl
3. Reclaimed Wood Valentine Sign - Thirty Handmade Days
4. Moss Art - Homes.com
5. Feathered Arrows - I heart Naptime

6. Paper Heart Wall Art - Honeybee Vintage
7. Valentine's Wreath - The Polka Dot Chair


1. Mock Bow Tie - JoJo and Eloise (also check out her Mock Heart Vest and mock tie!  SOOOO cute!)
2. Painted Heart Jeans - For The Love Of
3. No-Sew Heart Elbow Patches - A Night Owl
4. Wire Heart Ring - Maize Hutton
5. Shaggy Heart Dress - Make It and Love It
6. Heart Pocket Skirt - Simple Simon and Co




Are you all set for this Friday?  I'm totally not.  But that's completely normal.


*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...