Sunday, September 16, 2012

Psssst... just so you know...


Not much to say tonight.  Just wanted to let you know that you can follow me on webstagram!  (or instagram, for that matter.)  The link to my online instagram gallery through webstagram is that little social media button up there on my right sidebar that looks kind of like the instagram camera.  A little.

If you'd like to follow me on instagram (and I'd love to have you!) I'm @bugabooblog.  I used to post a lot of my photography here on my blog, but haven't had as much focus on that for a while now.  I do post photos all the time on instagram, though, mostly family/artsy stuff, but sometimes I'll throw some craft I'm working on up.  

Also, I finally updated my profile picture there on the left sidebar.  Woo-hoo!  Yep, my hair IS supposed to be uneven like that... (after I got my hair cut asymmetrical the first time, two people at church asked me if I'd realized it was uneven... uh... yeah.)

PLUS.  I just realized that I could add a cover photo to my facebook page!  Will you stop laughing?!  Jeez.  I've warned you before and I'll warn you again, I am NOT all tech savvy... so I'm trying to use that page a little more now.  Just so you know.  It might be more worth it to follow me there now?  I don't know.

And lastly, but most importantly, thanks for all of your sweet comments on this post.  Someone out there really appreciates your encouragement and solidarity.  





*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...