Sunday, July 8, 2012

Instagramming - It's a ZOO!


First off, thanks so much for the support and well wishes about my big announcement!  While the initial frantic crafting bustle has passed (and I do not regret that) there are things to be done before the book hits the stands... right now I'm in a holding pattern until revisions really start, but so far everything's gone swimmingly.  I've been working with an incredibly helpful and supportive editor (who happens to be a voice double for a friend of mine from church, which helped put me at ease when the whole thing started and I was nervous about rejection...)  Anyway, I can share more as things move along, but wanted to thank everyone.


It's been a while since I shared some instagram shots with you... I thought today would be a great opportunity for a zoo theme.  Because there has been a bit of this:


(I honestly could have reached out my hand and touched this big guy.  That's NOT a zoom lens...)


And a little of this:


But mainly it's just these wild animals:




Who make my life so zoo-like.


And of course, although I am not watching K during the summer months (her parents are both teachers) I still get some of this:


Which is pretty funny.


However wild and crazy it is around here, at least they take out the garbage.
(Kidding.  It's just balloons.)







*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

1 comment:

Michelle L. said...

Whoa! Your lion and peacock are glorious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...